Also included in
- *BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!*Bundled together for your convenience are all of my projects and webquests on a variety of themes! Each project includes customizable instructions and rubrics!Please open the individual preview files to see more!Questions or suggestions? Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org!$33.20$41.50Save $8.30
A fun, creative way to end your Spanish 1 introductory unit! In this project, students create a poster about themselves and a family member or friend. Then, students present information about themselves and their family members/friends to the class!
In order to complete this project, students must:
- State their names, and the name of a family member or friend to introduce them
- State where they are from and where their family members or friends are from
- Give their (made-up) telephone numbers, and the (made-up) telephone numbers of their family members or friends
- State their favorite number
- State their favorite day of the week
This download includes:
- Project/presentation directions
- Grading rubric
- Active listening sheet for students to complete while listening to their classmates' presentations
The project directions, grading rubric, and active listening sheet are available in 3 different formats: PDF, Microsoft Word (.docx), and Google Docs.
Please open the preview file to see more!
Questions or suggestions? Message me at email@example.com!
You may also be interested in: