This study guide is meant to accompany Paso a Paso 1 or Realidades, but the practice problems can work for any similar Spanish unit. Included are:
Chapter 1: about friends, expressing likes and dislikes with Me Gusta and personalities with Soy and Eres. Sections for Chapter 1 review:
- Listening as 4 students describe themselves to match the number of the student to the pictures on the page.
- Reading 8 descriptions to match personality traits to different people.
- Write a letter telling who you are, describing your personality and stating what you like to do and why (includes space to write a short letter and a rubric for grading)
- Culture section - connotation of friend vs. amigo in a Venn Diagram + 3 True/False questions
- 14 activities in English to write in Spanish
- 16 personality trait pictures for which students write the Spanish
- Conversation about likes/dislikes & personality with 10 blanks to fill from a word bank
- 4 sentences that need si/tampoco in the answer
Chapter 2: school subjects & supplies, conjugating -ar verbs
Chapter 4: food & drink vocab, conjugating -er and -ir verbs
Chapter 5: family members & describing people, ser, tener
Chapter 6: clothing shopping, colors, numbers, this/that, direct object pronouns
Chapter 8: rooms, chores and objects in the house, conjugating -ir verbs, irregular "yo" forms of hacer, poner
Chapter 9 (also included as the preview file): body parts, illnesses, indirect object pronouns, o -> ue stem change
Chapter 10: places in the city, location words, preterite of -ar verbs, "fui" for went
This download contains updated .pdf versions of the study guides I used with my 8th grade Spanish 1 students and 9th and 10th grade Spanish 2 students.