Spanish 1 Present Tense Reading Comprehension and Activities: -AR verbs, IR and JUGAR
Exprésate 1 Chapter 3 part 2
This packet contains a warmup page to review common present tense verbs, and a reading passage that includes common Spanish verbs in the present tense to discuss schedule and make plans. There are then various activities to be used as follow-up to the reading as well as an open response writing prompt!
In the attached activities, students are called to:
* review conjugation charts for -AR verbs, JUGAR and IR
* mark the different categories of verbs in the passage
* define verbs + cognates found in the passage
* identify and define the verbs used in the passage
* answer true/false questions for reading comprehension
* answer short response questions
* write a passage of their own!
These 4 worksheets are ready to print! No prep needed by you! I hope this saves you some time and keeps your students engaged while allowing you to assess their reading skills :)