Spanish 1 Reading Comprehension: Ser and Describing People (Adjectives)
This packet contains a warmup worksheet to review SER and common Spanish adjectives by categorizing them as positive / negative attributes.
The second page is a short reading passage that includes the verb SER and common Spanish adjectives, followed by activities that continue onto the third and fourth pages, where there is also designated space for a writing prompt.
In the attached activities, students are called to:
* identify the adjectives in the passage
* identify the subjects and the forms of the verb ser used
* give the reasons for each use of ser/estar
* brainstorm opposites to given adjectives
* identify positive and negative personality descriptions
* answer true/false questions for reading comprehension
*write a passage of their own!
These 4 worksheets are ready to print! No prep needed by you! I hope this saves you some time.
Check out my related products:
SPANISH 1 ALL-YEAR BUNDLESPANISH 1 READING BUNDLE