Also included in
- Dreaming in Spanish Mega Book Bundles features 16 resources spanning from Spanish 1 (Novice) to Spanish 3 (Intermediate). These resources can be used as part of curriculum as the themes are rich and varied, or they can be used to supplement a Free Voluntary Reading Program. Each resource listed belo$40.27$56.75Save $16.48
- Are you looking to supplement your Education or School Unit for Spanish? Check out these activities below, as they are many and varied! Or are you just looking to start or complement your Free Voluntary Reading Time, I 've got the perfect activities that will engage your students while they learn. *$35.25$52.50Save $17.25
Whether you are looking for an activity for Black History month, or want your students to know about the lives of Afro-Hispanic people, start with Vanessa Mendoza! She was Colombia's first Afro-Colombian Beauty Queen, and it's perfect for Spanish 1!
Text: Ser, Physical and Personality Descriptions, Family vocabulary
1. Text about Vanessa Mendoza
2. True/False Questions
3. Short reading comprehension questions
4. Writing activity: students re-write the biography in the third person
Editable Google Doc Included!