Spanish 1 Review Digital Present Super 7 Spanish 1 Sub Plans Practice Activities
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- A Spanish 1 first week of school, back to school bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). 1st day of school plans for Spanish 1 starting Unit 1 focusing on the Spanish Super 7 verbs.Are you worried about how to staPrice $29.99Original Price $33.95Save $3.96
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
This Google Slides Spanish 1 review activity was designed as a review of all Super 7 verbs in Mis Clases Locas High-Frequency Verb Unit - Novice Present Tense 1 (or This digital Spanish back to school review activity includes versions of the verbs: es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va & quiere. This digital Spanish 1 review would be great for middle school exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, or as a back to school review activity to start Spanish 2 or Spanish 3.
To see a free sample Google Slides Review Activity - Present - Tener - Freebie
This Editable Google Slides Spanish 1 Review Activity contains 50 task slides to complete
- ✅ 10 Matching questions & answers using the Spanish Super 7
- ✅ 10 Question Translations
- ✅ 10 Fill in the Blank
- ✅ 10 Correct Errors with Super 7 Verbs in Spanish
- ✅ 10 Open-Ended Personalized questions.
Each set of 10 is in order of the verbs in the Spanish Super 7 unit. Everything in this back to school Spanish review activity is editable, so you could modify it to fit your students or only pick certain parts to assign. Plus there are 3 optional bonus slides at the end for students to practice writing & speaking in Spanish. These would be a great extension or review for end-of-unit assessments.
These Present Tense Spanish 1 review slides could be broken up into parts or assigned all together as a one-day activity or sub-plan. You could include the answer key for students to self-check if you would like.
This is a digital Google resource and will be automatically added to your Google Drive. You will need access to the Internet to use it. You will be able to make a copy and assign an individual set of slides to each student via a force copy link or on Google Classroom.
What other teachers are saying about this Super 7 Digital Review Activity
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I used this resource with my students virtually at the beginning of the semester when I was unfortunately out with Covid. It was a PERFECT review of Semester 1 topics and grammar. I was able to keep them engaged, track their progress, and feel confident that they were doing meaningful review when I was gone. I also used it a second time when we came back from Spring Break because we can never practice these topics enough! It has been one of my favorite review resources I've used all year. - Lauren
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I loved this extensive review. The students could take it at their own pace and still be busy all hour. The way it chunks vocabulary was beneficial to review all different ways of using the super 7, translating, filling in blanks, writing. The students were successful with it, which made them feel confident and proud! Devan C
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Used during intervention and worked extremely well - Jennifer H
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I'm excited to use this to go deeper with the super 7 verbs and review from last year! - Jillian O
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great resource to use for review of high frequency verbs. I like how it can be used for distance learning or for in person activities. Love Mis Clases Locas activities! - Lisa B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was an excellent way for my students to practice/review the Super 7 verbs! It was easy for them to figure out what to do thanks to the 1st slide that contains instructions for students. Thank you so much for saving me hours of prep time! Highly recommend this activity! :)
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deals possible! ⭐️
⭐️ Get the Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including this original unit plus Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
⭐️ Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Other Google Slides High-Frequency Verb Review Activity Resources
- ⭐️ Google Slides Review Activity - Present - Tener - Freebie
- ⭐️ Google Slides Review Activity - Imperfect
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.