Also included in
- This Spanish 1 review bundle includes all FOUR of my Spanish 1 review resources at a savings of 20%! That's 48 task cards, 75 digital task cards (Boom Cards), the super fun Jeopardy-style trivia game, and 48 conversation cards! These review activities were thoughtfully designed to give students a we$15.50$19.50Save $4.00
- If you teach Spanish 1, you NEED this Spanish 1 mega bundle of 100+ activities! In it, you will find 26 task card sets, 32 digital task card decks (Boom Cards), 6 conversation card sets, 21 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games, 9 Cucharas (Spoons) games, 13 Pesca (Go Fish) games, and one easy-to-gr$299.00$432.00Save $133.00
- Looking for super fun, NO PREP activities to review grammar and vocabulary with your Spanish students? Check out these Jeopardy-style trivia games! Students will be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in categories like Conjugation, Fill in the Blank, ¿Dónde está el error?, Translation$105.00$140.00Save $35.00
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving over 35% on 195 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $270 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you wi$499.00$772.50Save $273.50
Looking for a super fun, NO-PREP activity to review concepts your Spanish students learned this year in Spanish 1 before they leave for summer or review Spanish 1 topics with your Spanish 2 students at the beginning of the year? Play this bright and summer-themed Spanish Jeopardy-style trivia game with them! Students will get a well-rounded review and be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in the following categories: El Vocabulario, Los Verbos, ¿Dónde Está El Error?, Translation, and Un Poco de Todo. In addition to the traditional point value questions that start at $100 and get increasingly more difficult as students work their way up to the $500 questions, there is also a fun ‘Make a Wager’ option for each category that is like Final Jeopardy.
Students will receive a well-rounded review of topics such as regular -AR/-ER/-IR verbs in the present tense, the irregular verbs SER, TENER, ESTAR, IR, JUGAR in the present tense, telling time, days of the week, months and seasons, weather, greetings, introductions, and good-byes, ¿Qué te gusta hacer?, numbers 1-20, school vocab., noun/adjective agreement, making nouns plural and more!
Included in the zip file:
• Interactive Spanish 1 Review Trivia Game in PowerPoint
• Score sheet for teams to keep track of their points
• Comprehensive instructions and tips for playing the game (including how I play so every team answers, every time, and students stay engaged and learning!)
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see the other 50+ trivia games in my store!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like this game!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts