Spanish 1 Review Game | Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your Spanish 1 students with fun end of the year review activities they will love. The Spanish 1 review resources include activities thoughtfully designed to give your students a well-rounded review of the topics covered in your Spanish 1 class this year. Your students will love practicing thPrice $16.00Original Price $20.00Save $4.00
- Engage your Spanish 1 students with this amazing Spanish 1 MEGA bundle. It includes everything you need to get your Spanish 1 students learning Spanish grammar and vocabulary in fun and easy ways they will love. Your Spanish 1 students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with 135 excitinPrice $399.99Original Price $550.75Save $150.76
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! It has fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 &Price $599.99Original Price $950.25Save $350.26
- Engage your students with these fun, NO PREP Spanish games to help review Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary skills. These 37 engaging NO PREP Spanish games are the perfect way to help your students practice and review important skills. These Spanish games will keep your students engaged and leaPrice $111.00Original Price $148.00Save $37.00
Looking for a super fun, NO-PREP activity to review concepts your Spanish students learned this year in Spanish 1 before they leave for summer or review Spanish 1 topics with your Spanish 2 students at the beginning of the year? Play this bright and summer-themed Spanish Jeopardy-style trivia game with them! Students will get a well-rounded review and be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in the following categories: El Vocabulario, Los Verbos, ¿Dónde Está El Error?, Translation, and Un Poco de Todo.
In addition to the traditional point value questions that start at $100 and get increasingly more difficult as students work their way up to the $500 questions, there is also a fun ‘Make a Wager’ option for each category that is like Final Jeopardy.
This game is included in my Spanish Trivia Games Mega Bundle! With the mega bundle, you save 25% on all my trivia games, plus you get all future trivia games I make FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it.
Students will receive a well-rounded review of topics such as regular -AR/-ER/-IR verbs in the present tense, the irregular verbs SER, TENER, ESTAR, IR, JUGAR in the present tense, telling time, days of the week, months and seasons, weather, greetings, introductions, and good-byes, ¿Qué te gusta hacer?, numbers 1-20, school vocab., noun/adjective agreement, making nouns plural and more!
Included in the zip file:
• Interactive Spanish 1 Review Trivia Game in PowerPoint*
• Score sheet for teams to keep track of their points
• Comprehensive instructions and tips for playing the game (including how I play so every team answers, every time, and students stay engaged and learning!)
*This is a PowerPoint game. It doesn't play nicely with other programs like KeyNote or Google Slides. The links that make it function do not always work. I only recommend using it in PowerPoint.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Spanish 1 Google Forms Assessment
Spanish 1 Review Digital Task Cards (BOOM CARDS)
Spanish 1 Review Conversation Cards
Click HERE to see the other 50+ trivia games in my store.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like this game!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my Spanish game!
La Profe Plotts