Also included in
- Need fun activities to keep your Spanish 1 students engaged and learning right up until Winter Break? You NEED this bundle! This Spanish 1 holiday activities bundle includes all FIVE of my festive Spanish 1 review resources at a savings of 20%! That's 48 task cards, 48 conversation cards, the super$16.75$21.00Save $4.25
- Self-checking AND self-grading? YES, PLEASE! If you are looking for a fun, interactive digital activity for your students to practice Spanish, these NO PREP Spanish Boom Cards are just what you need! You save 25% when you buy the bundle. Students will be engaged and get a great review as they work t$159.00$212.00Save $53.00
Want to wrap up everything your Spanish 1 students have learned so far this year in a nice little bow before they leave for Winter Break? Use these festive Boom Cards! This holiday-themed Boom Card deck comes with 50 self-checking, self-grading cards to help students review things they have learned so far in Spanish 1. This digital activity is perfect for both synchronous and asynchronous learning.
This deck is included in my Spanish Boom Cards Mega Bundle. With the mega bundle, you save 25% off all my Boom Card decks, PLUS you get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE once you own it! Click HERE to see it.
Students will be engaged in:
✔ drag and drop conjugation charts for regular present tense verbs
✔ drag and drop conjugation charts for the verbs SER, ESTAR, and TENER
✔ choosing the correct vocabulary word or sentence to describe a picture
✔ counting objects in a picture and writing the number in Spanish
✔ putting the days of the week in Spanish in order
✔ writing dates in Spanish
✔ finding the errors in sentences and correcting them
✔ filling in the blanks of sentences with the correct present tense form of verbs
✔ choosing the correct translation
✔ answering questions about themselves in complete sentences
See how fun they are for yourself! Click HERE to play a few cards.
Here is a list of the topics covered in this set:
- Regular -AR/-ER/-IR verbs in the present tense
- Irregular verbs SER, TENER, ESTAR in the present tense
- Telling time
- Days of the week
- Months and seasons
- Greetings, introductions, and good-byes
- ¿Qué te gusta hacer?
- Numbers 1-20
- School vocab.
- Noun/adjective agreement
- Making nouns plural
These cards work on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices and can be paired easily with Google Classroom and Seesaw! Please see the thumbnails and preview for a sample of the cards included.
*You will need a free Boom Learning account to access these cards. Setting up an account is really easy!*
From Boom Learning: To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Pins is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. Students do not need accounts or to log in in order to play with Fast Pins. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Reasons teachers love Boom Cards:
• Boom Cards can be used on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices.
• Boom Cards are super easy for teachers to use!
• Boom Cards are self-grading and allow teachers to track their students’ progress.
• Students can go at their own pace and know when their answers are correct or incorrect.
• Students can access the cards anytime they have their mobile devices which makes it easy to access from home or on the go.
• Boom Cards enable independent learning which is perfect for students who miss school because they are absent. They are also perfect for fast-finishers!
• Students enjoy using technology. Happy, engaged students = happy teachers.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN:
- Holiday Task Cards for Spanish 1 Review
- Spanish 1 Conversation Cards (Winter/Christmas Edition)
- Holiday Jeopardy-style Trivia Game for Spanish 1 Review
- Spanish Holiday Vocabulary Pesca (Go Fish) Game
- Winter/Christmas Present Tense Digital Mystery Picture (Regular Verbs Only)
- Winter SER vs. ESTAR Digital Mystery Picture
- Winter TENER Digital Mystery Picture
- Winter Spanish Numbers 0-100 Digital Mystery Picture
Click HERE to see all 90+ Boom Card decks in my store!
Questions about using Boom Cards? Please don't hesitate to ask! My email is email@example.com.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like Boom Cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE La Familia Boom Cards? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts