Want to review everything your students learned in Spanish 1 before they leave for the summer OR go over Spanish 1 concepts at the beginning of Spanish 2 to refresh your students' memories? This task card set comes with 48 different cards
to get your students up and moving while reviewing topics learned in Spanish 1
. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like conjugating regular and irregular verbs in the present tense
, filling in the blank
with the correct present tense form of the verb in parentheses, writing sentences
from prompts given, answering multiple choice translation questions
, writing numbers in Spanish, identifying times and school supplies from pictures given
, and fixing the grammatically-incorrect sentences
. Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards print well in color or gray-scale!
Here is a list of the topics covered in this set:
* Regular -AR/-ER/-IR verbs in the present tense
* Irregular verbs SER, TENER, ESTAR, IR, JUGAR in the present tense
* Telling time
* Days of the week
* Months and seasons
* Greetings, introductions, and good-byes
* ¿Qué te gusta hacer?
* Numbers 1-20
* School vocab.
* Noun/adjective agreement
* Making nouns plural
Task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for great review
before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• Leave them hanging around the room and use them as a fast finisher activity when students are done with assignments
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless!
• Task card response sheet
• 48 different task cards
• Answer key
Here are some things buyers have said about my task cards:
J.G.-I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to, and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H. I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
J.L.- My students liked this activity and it was a good test review!
C.B.- Loved this assignment, it made doing a "regular worksheet" much more fun!!
There are also *Spanish 2 Review Task Cards* available! Click the link to see them!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or upcoming sales? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and new products (except bundles) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click the green star by my store name to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my product!
La Profe Plotts