Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16.28 MB | 30 pages
In this 7-day unit for Spanish 1 (formerly titled "El niño desobediente"), students will learn the structures "no debes (hacer)", "el niño escucha", and "lo que hace" and then use their newly acquired vocabulary to learn about children that live with their parents in Bolivian prisons. These lesson plans include
- A story script, personalized questions, practice sentences, etc. to introduce the vocabulary
- A song with lyrics activity, reading, and discussion questions
- Activities to review and discuss the story
- A reading activity to reinforce vocabulary
- A cultural reading assessment about the Niños prisioneros de Bolivia
- A video viewing guide
- A writing assessment with rubrics embedded
- Answer keys
- Detailed daily lesson plans for 7 days' worth of lessons
- A slideshow with daily warm-ups and projectable versions of all readings
This is Unit 14 of The Comprehensible Classroom's Spanish 1 curriculum.