Spanish 1 Sub Plans End of the Year Project Spanish Culture Assessment
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $92.91Save $17.92
Do you need a Spanish class final project? This is an editable Google Spanish class culture project. This basic Spanish class final project has students investigating and then presenting a cultural aspect of the Spanish-speaking world. It would make a great sub plan, exploratory middle school Spanish culture class final, Spanish 1 final, or Spanish 2 final project, or Hispanic Heritage Month project for Spanish class. Actividades para fin de año.
- ✅ 5 Editable Google Slides to present the project to project to students with guidelines, ideas of topics to research, and a timeline.
- ✅ An editable Google Doc student handout with guidelines, ideas of topics to research, and a timeline (for you to edit to fit your classes).
I created this Spanish class final project to use at the end of my Spanish 1 Culture & Civilization class as a final assessment. You could adapt this Spanish class project for many levels just by changing the expectations and topics of your choice.
This Spanish class final project would also work well as an emergency sub plan for a few days while you are gone and students have the time to work. It would be a great Spanish class culture project for Hispanic Heritage Month.
Make sure to edit both the slides & handout to fit your specific class, adding a timeline of dates. Use the included slides to present the project to your class if you would like. Print or share the student handout digitally on a password-protected LMS like Google Classroom.
I suggest grading this using a performance-based rubric. There are many out there you could use, and my favorite is included.
Spanish class Final Project with 45+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love this as a no prep final project for students. Thanks! - Jennifer (10th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Looking to use this as a final project with my 8th grade Spanish I students. Love how it incorporates culture with input and output! - Alyssa P
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Clear directions, a great start. Thanks! - Sra Clark
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I've used this as an extra credit assignment for my students and it works well for that, especially for those who can handle working without direct supervision. I do edit and ask my students to give their presentation in English rather than Spanish, so they can explain more complex facets of what they've learned. - Julie Ann
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Was presented as extra-credit for a Spanish I class. Students jumped on board and enjoyed the project. I created a rubric that was applicable to the class. (9th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was exactly what I needed to update my personal materials. It worked incredibly well with my students! - Elizabeth
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get these resources as a part of the Essential Spanish 1 Bundle for the best deal possible!
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource (which will be found in a folder in your Drive called TPT purchases).
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Curriculum.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.