Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
A bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). Are you worried about how to start Spanish 1 with brand new novice students possibly online, in person, or maybe a mix of both?! Start your novice Spanish class with A BUNDLE of my most , as well as the new Distance Learning unit, plus in-person, and digital activity supplements. This Super 7 bundle is great for middle school Spanish, exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, or as a review in Spanish 2.
If you want to see some of what is included, check out the Sample Distance Learning Unit - ser
What are the Super 7 Verbs in Spanish that this unit focuses on?
✅ ser ✅ tener ✅ gustar ✅ hay ✅ estar ✅ ir ✅ querer
This Bundle includes these resources. Click on each for more details.
- High Frequency Verb Unit - Present Tense Novice Spanish (with in person handouts and resources, all in Google)
- Distance Learning High Frequency Verb Unit - present tense (new!) (all online Google Slides for distance learning when needed)
- Find Someone Who - high frequency verbs - novice Spanish. (PDF for in class speaking activity)
- Question Cards - High Frequency Verbs - Present Tense Spanish (PDF cards for in class conversations)
- NEW - Google Slides review Activity - Present High Frequency Verbs (digital review activity, great for online or a sub plan)
This was created to bridge the possible gap of starting or needed to transition between in-person and distance learning. This bundle contains resources to successfully implement hybrid or hyflex learning if needed. This bundle includes all resources for my Spanish 1 Unit 1, focusing on Super 7 present tense verbs.
This original present tense high-frequency verb unit for Spanish class includes:
✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
✅ 40 page Editable Google slideshow
✅ 19 persona especial questions
✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb)
✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
✅ Poster of personalized question
✅ BONUS story videos & 9 Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
Plus the all-digital and editable Super 7 unit includes:
✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
✅ 78 Editable Google Slides - share with students on Google Classroom.
✅ 7 slides of vocabulary, each with separate Quizlet
✅ 7 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos with optional extensions
✅ 7 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
✅ 21 authentic jokes (3 for each verb) for reading practice
✅ 7 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
✅ Extra Quizlets, Blookets, and other online games to review the whole unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
✅ Overall assessment ideas
The PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs - great for a review
- ✅ Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided - most support
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most support
- ✅ Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
The Super 7 present Question Cards include
- ✅ Five versions of question cards
- ✅ versions of Super 7 verbs present tense: es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va & quiere.
- ✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
The Editable Google Slides Activity contains 50 task slides to complete
- ✅ 10 Matching questions & answer
- ✅ 10 Question Translations
- ✅ 10 Fill in the Blank
- ✅ 10 Correct Errors
- ✅ 10 Open-Ended Personalized questions.
What other teachers are saying about this Super 7 Present Tense Unit 1 bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource was great for my planning sanity! Students enjoyed the activities and I enjoyed not being stressed about teaching 100% in person with a few students online. - Maideli G
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This has been a lifesaver for my 8th grade exploratory class. Excited to see how much they remember when they come to me for Spanish 1 next year! - Allison J
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Similar Resource for French Class
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
Get this Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including this original unit plus Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of resource types. The Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.