Looking to add some structure to your beginner Spanish class? Use these Spanish topics as a weekly theme and then base your lessons off the vocabulary and grammar points. This is also a great handout to send home for student practice by themselves or with their parents.
Each Spanish vocabulary list includes:
* Spanish vocabulary words
* English translation and pronunciation for each word
* A list of questions, and additional grammar points that align with the theme.
1. Introductory Vocabulary
2. Alphabet, Colors, Numbers
3. School Basics
5. At Home
7. Valentines' Day
8. Pet and Farm Animals (Animals Part 1)
9. Wild Animals (Animals Part 2)
10. Descriptions of People
12. Who Am I?
13. At the Beach
17. Other Food
18. Expressions with Tener
19. Things Outside
20. Summer Clothes
22. Verbs Part 1
23. Verbs Part 2
26. Playing Sports 1
27. Playing Sports 2
28. Body Parts 1
29. Body Parts 2
31. Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year
32. Winter Clothing
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This product is such a great addition to my Spanish curriculum. It covers so much in an organized manner. I have been able to add a lot of my own creativity to my teaching because this is laid out so well. I appreciate the sellers fast response whenever I had any questions about her products!"
* "Estupendo trabajo, muy organizado y profesional!! Muchas gracias, me ha ahorrado mucho tiempo y es justo lo que estaba necesitando!!"
* "Excellent product!!!! I was just asked to teach Spanish for the next grading period and was not given any curriculum. This helped me organize my thoughts quickly."
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1