Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
28.74 MB | 100+ pages
This is an entire 9-week unit of Beginner Spanish. It contains 7 weeks of vocabulary, projects, grammar lessons and practice activities, multiple quizzes, and advanced activities. For the last 2 weeks, there are vocab and grammar reviews, a final project, and final exam. There are 80 documents total.
- All assessments are graded on the 5 Foreign Language Standards
- Rubrics are provided for most assignments (quizzes, projects, etc.)
- In our class, if a student gets 100% correct on the quiz, he or she receives a B (proficient). The student must complete the advanced assignment in order to get an A. This may seem confusing, but works very well in our classes for differentiation. Feel free to adapt the grading for what is best for your class, though. :)
- multiple assessments are provided for each quiz or exam
- students may do practice assignment, then retake quizzes/exam
- students who pass may challenge themselves by doing an Advanced Activity (real-world source, expanded vocabulary, more complex grammar)