Also included in
- This Teacher Manual/Activity book is the perfect companion for the Level 1 Reader, "La clase de confesiones." TNote: The "La clase de confesiones" is not novel is not included. Please contact the seller if you are interested in purchasing the novel as TPT no longer sells the physical copies. Teache$30.05$43.50Save $13.45
- Are you looking to supplement your Education or School Unit for Spanish? Check out these activities below, as they are many and varied! Or are you just looking to start or complement your Free Voluntary Reading Time, I 've got the perfect activities that will engage your students while they learn. *$35.25$52.50Save $17.25
LAS COSAS QUE ME GUSTAN A Mí IS A SHORT AND ENGAGING COMIC based on the character from Spanish CI Reader: La clase de confesiones (THIS ACTIVITY IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THE TEACHER'S MANUAL ON TPT). The two characters, Carlos and Sofía are friends and talk about their likes and interests. Although this activity features many cognates, students will be able to easily guess the meaning of non-cognates words by their context. The communicative nature of this task makes it a perfect complement to "SPECIAL PERSON INTERVIEW."
This resource contains:
1. Comic strip- characters ask each other about favorite series and apps
2. Short text: Both characters share a longer list of likes and personal information such as the special people in their lives, their birthdays, and favorite movies. There are two audio files based on the reading.
3. Matching activity: students view a set of images, and write which character is associated with each item, based on the previous texts.
4. ¿Quién es la persona? Students read a series of statements made by the characters and write the name of the person associated with the statement. ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO DELIVER INPUT.
5." Las cosas que me gustan a mí": students respond to questions about what they like. unfamiliar words are accompanied by an image to help students guess the word. For example, a soccer ball and football images are next to the question: ¿Cuál es tu deporte favorito?