This is a collection of Chapter 4A & B (from, I BELIEVE either Avancemos or Realidades, but please do not quote me on that) practice for Spanish 2 students.
It includes a variety of practices, which can either be given in packet form or broken up into multiple assignments or assessments:
1) Unscramble the vocab words (I could remember all but about 6 of the answer on the answer key)
2) Linkes to QUIA websites to help with Preterite and imperfect verb conjugations
3) Fill in the story with the correct verb in the Imperfect (VERBS ARE NOT GIVEN, students must understand the story in order to deduce which verb belongs in the blank) All verbs are IMPREFECT
4) Space to create their own story in the Imperfect modeled after #3
5) LO TENGO (blank game board)
6) Fill in the blank with either the preterite or imperfect form of the given verb.
7) Correct the errors! (each sentence has mistakes in it and the number at the end of the sentences tells how many mistakes are in each sentence)