If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish TWO class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, send me your email and TPT name or else via wiki space you can request to become a member of that day’s wiki for and down load handouts and find easily download links to you tube videos used in class that day.
The days are cumulative so they overlap with the song of the week staying the same for, well, a week.
This is my first time teaching Spanish Two this century!!!!!!!!!!!! I have taught it for ten years, but to more advanced students who learned many tenses using Spanish for Mastery.
These DTGs are for a class called ‘college prep’ meaning not honors. We use Realidades book 2.
I really don’t know how long I can keep up with both Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 but let’s start and see what happens.
Daily Tech Guide – Spanish 2- day 1 includes 75 slides and wiki downloads.
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Greetings choral response and quick practice with partner while hw is collected.
2. Pre-class read current events sentence about money, underline words that are known, list cognates. (Leads up to tomorrow’s lesson on reading.)
3. Practice pronouncing vocabulary of going places with flash cards with images and words.
4. Paired practice of asking where a person went this summer.
5. Choral repetition of reviewing verbs with flashcards with image and words.
6. Paired Practice with verbs
7. Movie charades with partner. (The flash cards are broken into a 50 second sequence with 10 seconds on each one acts out and one guesses.)
8. Homeworks parent handout – it was the weekend and so I didn’t have anything written. I had forgotten to give it out the first day.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of the that day's wiki and down load handouts and find easily download links to you tube videos used in class that day.
If you don’t already belong to wiki, you need to go to: http://www.wikispaces.com/ and they ask for:
you to makeup a password
you to make up a wiki name.
It is free.
They respond back and you can either send me your TPT and WIKI names and I'll issue an invite or else go to the wiki website in the PPT and request an invite.
It isn’t automatic, I need to invite you for each purchase – most folks just send me an email directly to mrsshrager @comcast.net as soon as they get of the TPT site. I respond as fast as possible