If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish TWO class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
The days are cumulative so they overlap with the song of the week staying the same for, well, a week.
This is my first time teaching Spanish Two this century!!!!!!!!!!!! I have taught it for ten years, but to more advanced students who learned many tenses using Spanish for Mastery.
These DTGs are for a class called ‘college prep’ meaning not honors.
I really don’t know how long I can keep up with both Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 but let’s start and see what happens.
Note from 2016: Turns out the answer is 4. The issue is removing things I can show in class without a problem but can't sell to others as I don't have the copyright. I am not teaching Spanish 2 this year but I might request it next year. Oh well, hope these get you started.
Daily Tech Guide – Spanish 2- day 1 includes 66 slides
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
2. Pre-class read current events sentence, underline words that are known, list cognates.
3. Survival Wall vocabulary
4. Reading Strategy activity fill in grid for cognates, prefix, suffix, context clues, drawing
5. Review question words via song.
6. We reviewed the homework which I can’t show you because it is from the text book but I put the answer sheets up for realidades GPA 1 and 2 – put in the orange the homework assignment.
7. Review vocabulary of adjectives.
8. Practice greetings and describing yourselves orally with partner of the week.
9. Practice describing famous people – I used the folks from Modern family. The links to the pictures are on the wiki and here.
10. Work in groups of two and make list of famous people for us to describe.
11. Homeworks are from text realidades 2 and by copyright are not included.
I know these Sp2 aren't as thorough as the Sp 1 and the price reflects this. But I am hoping it gets your creative juices flowing to create your own. Suerte.