Also included in
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
This Spanish II final exam includes everything you need to test the essential skills of your intermediate Spanish II students (speaking, writing, reading, listening, grammar, and culture). Includes online self-correcting versions for the listening, reading, grammar and culture sections. Perfect for distance learning or regular classroom exams. Save hours of time correcting!
Here's what's included:
* Teacher Instructions/Tips
* Student Exam Packet
* Student Answer Sheet
* Teacher Script (Listening and Speaking)
* Directed Dialogue (Speaking Test)
* 15 Speaking Situations
* Speaking Rubric
* Teacher Answer Keys
* Item Analysis
* List of Optional Sections (to make the exam more challenging)
* Optional Reading Section with Imperfect Tense
* Optional Writing Section with Imperfect Tense
* Optional Grammar Section
* What to Review Sheet (with blanks for you to fill in)
* 4 Levels of Differentiated Listening Exams on Boom Cards (need an Ultimate membership for this - free right now through June 30th.).
* Writing Review Pages
* Google Classroom version for reading, grammar, and culture
This language skill based exam covers:
1. AR, ER, IR verbs in the present tense
2. Present Tense Irregular verbs: tener, ir, ser, estar, salir, venir,
hacer, ver, poner
3. Stem Changing Verbs (querer, poder, despertarse, vestirse,
4. Ir a + infinitive (Voy a nadar)
5. Verbs like gustar, encantar, fascinar, chocar,
6. Reflexive Verbs
7. AR, ER, IR verbs in the past tense
8. Sp. II Vocabulary
10. Direct Object Pronouns
11. Adjective Agreement
** Optional add-on sections for commands and imperfect.
This is an editable document so you can tailor it to fit your specific needs by adding or removing specific questions. It comes with a variety of options to make the exam easier or more challenging for lower level up to honors students.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This is extremely thorough - every aspect of language learning is addressed - I particularly favour resources which adopt a multi-skill approach - instructions are concise, and easy to follow (a must for busy teachers!) - conceptual language is also covered well - grammar is so important, but so easy to 'get wrong' and turn students off, your resource absolutely avoids that - thank you for your work and your generosity."
* "Well written exam. Worked well for my students and saved me a lot of work. Great value for everything that is included."
* "Wonderfully concise!", "Nice time saver!", "Thank you for a thorough and professional packet. Saved me so much time."