Time for some communication ? Let's get those students up and speaking !
Students enjoy this activity as they get a chance to circulate the room and practice expressing themselves in Spanish.
What this activity involves :
1) a 10 questions survey (emphasizing reflexive verbs ) that students take.
2) After they have circled their choices, they walk around the classroom and try to
find out information from their classmates .
3)They record the students' names and their responses ( short answers as this is a
primarily a speaking activity)
Included in this exercise :
1. the survey itself
2. the questions for students to ask each other
3. a hand out for students to write down their classmates' names and the information
they've obtained from them.
4. Instructions and suggestions
Sample survey statement :
Generalmente tomo el desayuno:
A) después de ducharme B) antes de ducharme
C) después de vestirme D) antes de ponerme la ropa
E) No tomo el desayuno F) después de arreglarme para el colegio
*** Instructions included.