Spanish 2 Review Task Cards | Back to School, End of Year Review Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 50 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $179.75Original Price $239.75Save $60.00
- Engage your Spanish 2 students with fun end of the year review activities they will love. The Spanish 2 review resources include activities thoughtfully designed to give your students a well-rounded review of the topics covered in your Spanish 2 class this year. Your students will love practicing thPrice $16.00Original Price $20.00Save $4.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 100 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets21 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gPrice $299.99Original Price $399.50Save $99.51
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! It has fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 &Price $599.99Original Price $950.25Save $350.26
Want to review everything your students learned in Spanish 2 before they leave for the summer OR go over Spanish 2 concepts at the beginning of Spanish 3 to refresh your students' memories? This task card set comes with 48 cards to get your students up and moving while reviewing topics learned in Spanish 2. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like conjugating regular and irregular preterite and imperfect verbs, as well as reflexive verbs, filling in the blank with the correct form of the verb in parentheses, writing sentences from prompts given, answering multiple-choice translation questions, re-writing sentences with an indirect or direct object pronoun, identifying rooms of the house and household items in pictures, and fixing the grammatically-incorrect sentences.
This set is included in my discounted Spanish Task Cards MEGA Bundle which includes ALL of my task card sets at HUGE savings. Save 25%, plus get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE, when you buy the bundle! Click HERE to see it!
• Student response sheet
• 48 task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• 15 of my favorite ways to use task cards in Spanish class
• Answer key
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
This is a printable resource. (If you want the digital Boom Card version, click HERE.)
Here is a list of the topics covered in this set:
* Regular and irregular verbs in the preterite tense
* Regular and irregular verbs in the imperfect tense
* Indirect object pronouns
* Direct object pronouns
Task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• Leave them hanging around the room and use them as a fast finisher activity when students are done with assignments
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 15 ideas are included in the PDF!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Spanish 2 Review Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Spanish 2 Review Digital Task Cards (BOOM CARDS)
Spanish 2 Review Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Spanish 2 Review Conversation Cards (Summer Edition)
These task cards are also included in my discounted Spanish 2 Activities Mega Bundle which can be found by clicking HERE!
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE task cards for SER and adjectives? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts