Spanish 2 Review Trivia Game | Jeopardy-style Game
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your Spanish 2 students with fun end of the year review activities they will love. The Spanish 2 review resources include activities thoughtfully designed to give your students a well-rounded review of the topics covered in your Spanish 2 class this year. Your students will love practicing thPrice $16.00Original Price $20.00Save $4.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 100 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets21 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gPrice $299.99Original Price $399.50Save $99.51
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! It has fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 &Price $599.99Original Price $950.25Save $350.26
- Engage your students with these fun, NO PREP Spanish games to help review Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary skills. These 37 engaging NO PREP Spanish games are the perfect way to help your students practice and review important skills. These Spanish games will keep your students engaged and leaPrice $111.00Original Price $148.00Save $37.00
Looking for a super fun, NO PREP activity to review concepts your Spanish students learned this year in Spanish 2 before they leave for summer or review Spanish 2 topics with your Spanish 3 students at the beginning of the year? Play this bright and summery Spanish Jeopardy-style trivia game with them! Students will get a well-rounded review and be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in the following categories: El Vocabulario, Los Verbos, ¿Dónde Está El Error?, Translation, and Un Poco de Todo.
In addition to the traditional point value questions that start at $100 and get increasingly more difficult as students work their way up to the $500 questions, there is also a fun ‘Make a Wager’ option for each category that is like Final Jeopardy.
This game is included in my Spanish Trivia Games Mega Bundle! With the mega bundle, you save 25% on all my trivia games, plus you get all future trivia games I make FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it.
Students will receive a well-rounded review of topics such as regular and irregular verbs in the preterite tense, regular and irregular verbs in the imperfect tense, reflexive verbs, daily routine vocabulary, present progressive tense, house and chore vocabulary, indirect object pronouns, and direct object pronouns.
Included in the zip file:
• Interactive Spanish 2 Review Trivia Game in PowerPoint*
• Score sheet for teams to keep track of their points
• Comprehensive instructions and tips for playing the game (including how I play so every team answers, every time, and students stay engaged and learning!)
*This is a PowerPoint game. It doesn't play nicely with other programs like KeyNote or Google Slides. The links that make it function do not always work. I only recommend using it in PowerPoint.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN:
Spanish 2 Google Forms Assessment
Spanish 2 Review Digital Task Cards (BOOM CARDS)
Spanish 2 Review Conversation Cards (Summer Edition)
Spanish 2 Review Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like this game!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts