This is a Spanish set of 2-Dimensional shapes cards that you can use to help your students learn the names and characteristics of 2-D shapes. I created these cards to look and feel like the trading cards I always see my students playing with and they love using them!
Save $$$ when you buy the Spanish Geometry Vocabulary Pack
which includes these 2-Dimensional vocabulary cards and word wall plus three other geometry products!
Note: This product is also available in English. Find it here
This set includes:
• Eight 2-Dimensional shape vocabulary cards with the word and picture of the shape on the front. The backside lists the characteristics of the shape as well as some examples of everyday objects that are the shape.
• The same eight 2-Dimensional shape cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to fill in the characteristics and examples.
• Eight blank cards that students or the teacher can use to add more shape vocabulary terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their 2-Dimensional vocabulary cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these two-dimensional shape cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
I print these Spanish 2-Dimensional shape cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The eight terms included in this set of cards are:
Here are some similar products:
Spanish Geometry Vocabulary Pack
- Best Deal: Save $5.50!
Spanish 3-Dimensional Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Spanish Angles and Lines Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Spanish Triangle Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Check out my other SPANISH
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Spanish 2-Dimensional Shapes Vocabulary
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License