Ready for a change ? Try music.
Students really look forward to these activities that they can connect with.
In this activity, students read about the singer, listen to the song and complete the
missing lyrics. They are also instructed to look for and recognize a variety of
• a biography about popular Spanish singer Antonio José
• 9 Comprehension questions in Spanish
• An answer key to questions
• The original lyrics to the song Dime que me esperas
• The lyrics with blanks for students to fill in as they listen
• A grammar portion for the song
• An answer key for the grammar questions.
Tenses used in song include :
• Past participles used as adjectives
• Present perfect
*** You will have to find the song. It is on Youtube.
If you prefer just the song activity and not the biography , please click here.