Ready for a change - Try music.
As this particular lesson deals with Spain, I have chosen a popular Spanish singer,
In this activity, students listen to the song and complete the
missing lyrics. They are also instructed to look for and recognize a variety of
Students really enjoy these activities that involve music.
• The original lyrics to the song Dime que me esperas
• The lyrics with blanks for students to fill in as they listen
• A grammar portion for the song
• An answer key for the grammar questions.
Tenses used in song include :
• Past participles used as adjectives
• Present perfect
*** You will have to find the song. It is on Youtube.
If you prefer to include a reading comprehension along with the song , please click on the following link.
If you prefer a more comprehensive activity which includes a biography and questions along with this song, please click here.