Spanish 3 Reading Comprehension: Preterite vs. Imperfect Tense
Reading Comprehension el pretérito y el imperfecto
This packet contains a short three-paragraph reading that includes the preterite and imperfect tenses. The reading is followed by various activities to assess student comprehension as well as proficiency with the two tenses.
In the attached activities, students are called to:
* identify the tense of the verbs in the passage
* determine the infinitive forms of the verbs in the imperfect
* recall irregular imperfect verb forms
* identify key words in determining tense
* explain when/why we use the imperfect tense
This packet is ready to print! No prep needed by you! I hope this saves you some time.