Spanish 3 Reading Comprehension: Preterite vs. Imperfect Tense
This worksheet contains a short three-paragraph reading that includes the preterite and imperfect tenses.
In the attached activity, students are called to:
* identify the tense of the verbs in the passage
* determine the infinitive forms of the verbs in the imperfect
* recall irregular imperfect verb forms
* identify key words in determining tense
* explain when/why we use the imperfect tense
This sheet is ready to print! No prep needed by you! I hope this saves you some time.