Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- These 16 leveled decks of 500+ Spanish Boom Cards Verbs digital flashcards will help your students master the meanings of 100 common Spanish 1 AR verbs, ER verbs, IR verbs, reflexive verbs, verbs like gustar, and saber vs. conocer. Spanish Boom Cards are self-correcting and 100% in the target langua$39.99$50.94Save $10.95
- 70+ sets of 2000+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards for Spanish 1 students. The perfect distance learning tool for mastering pronunciation, spelling, conjugation, and usage in context. Great for sub plans, homework, listening, verb practice. More decks will be added to this bundle as they become$124.99$162.76Save $37.77
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$315.60Save $65.61
Do your students struggle to understand verbs in context? These leveled sets of 200+ Spanish AR verbs Boom Cards digital flashcards will help your students master the meanings of 56 common Spanish AR verbs. Spanish Boom Cards are digital, self-correcting, and 100% in the target language. So easy to use! Just send the link and your job is done.
Set 1 (56 flashcards):
Students listen to the sentence and then select the photo that corresponds with the verb. This activity also sneaks in listening practice and sentence decoding without needing to understand every word.
Set 2 (56 flashcards):
Students listen to 4 Spanish AR verbs and choose the correct one based on the photo. Great listening practice and helps with pronunciation! Students listen as many times as they'd like.
Set 3 (56 flashcards):
Students listen to a common AR verb in Spanish and then spell the word in the box. Great for listening and spelling practice!
Set 4: (56 flashcards):
Students read a sentence, look at an image of a verb, and then write the correct form of the verb in the blank. If they need a hint, they can listen to a sound file of the infinitive form.
The best part is that these flashcards are self-correcting!
Verbs: abrazar, amar, apagar, ayudar, bailar, bajar, besar, caminar, cantar, celebrar, cocinar, comprar, contestar, cortar, descansar, dibujar, echar, empezar, enseñar, entrar, esperar, esquiar, estudiar, escuchar, ganar, gritar, hablar, lavar, llamar, llegar, limpiar, llevar, luchar, marcar, mirar, nadar, necesitar, olvidar, organizar, pagar, parar, pintar, practicar, preguntar, rezar, sacar, tocar, tomar, terminar, tirar, trabajar, viajar
** You will need to create a free Boom Learning account to access these flashcards - it's super easy to set up an account.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Good technology resource that allowed different students to focus on what they needed to learn." * "This is a great resource for differing learning styles."
* "These are amazing! I love them!"
* "Boom Cards are an excellent learning tool. They provide the student with immediate feedback to their answers. Excellent!"
Looking for other types of Spanish verb flashcards?