Do your students struggle with Spanish AR verb conjugations? Are they unable to use verbs in a sentence without conjugating the whole thing in their heads? Do they misspell verbs and misuse common grammar on their quizzes? These AR verb interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students how to use AR verbs (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently.
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
For each AR verb interactive notebook trifold flashcard, students:
* Write the complete verb conjugation once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the verbs again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use AR verb interactive notebook trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use an infinitive after a conjugated verb
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: verbs like gustar, the impersonal "a", question words, etc.
This free sample is part of my larger 50 Regular AR Verbs Trifold Flashcards.
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Watch this free video
Try some free vocabulary trifold flashcards:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
Trifold Flashcards Bundle
Present Tense Verbs Bundle
Regular AR Verbs
Regular ER Verbs
Regular IR Verbs
Expressions with Tener
Verbs Like Gustar
CAR, GAR, ZAR
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1