Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginners! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word walls, 33 word seaPrice $276.15Original Price $394.50Save $118.35
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1600 pages of black & white, printer friendly resources for beginners! (a $379 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE! ---- SAVE 30% by bPrice $268.03Original Price $382.90Save $114.87
Learn descriptive adjectives in Spanish! Students will LOVE this bundle of 5 activities! Practice up to 47 adjectives used with ser with independent worksheets and engaging games. Great for building vocabulary, reviewing vocabulary or using as Spanish sub plans.
Save 25% when purchasing these activities in the bundle!
1. 2 Spanish Speaking Activities ¿Cómo eres tú? - Find Someone Who - Students get as many signatures as possible by asking questions about their classmate's personality or physical appearance.
2. Spanish Descriptive Adjectives Vocabulary Lists - 4 lists of 84 words to use when describing yourself and others. Includes: 23 descriptive adjectives, 12 words related to people & places, 9 nationalities and 40 cognate adjectives, answer keys, 2 formats for printing. Define the word or write the cognates in Spanish. Use the vocabulary to describe others. Use as an introduction to the unit, a comprehension check or review.
3. 2 Spanish Descriptive Adjectives Word Searches- Define & Find 47 Spanish adjectives with TWO puzzles.
4. Spanish Descriptive Adjectives Crossword - Includes 25 adjectives.
5. FREE Spanish Descriptive Adjectives Bingo - 40 bingo cards (printed 2 per page) to practice 24 adjectives.
No-prep activities! Just print & go!
See preview for details.
Level: Novice Mid / Spanish 1
Vocabulary includes: alto, ambicioso, bajo, bonito, bueno, cómico, fantástico, feo, flaco, generoso, gordo, gracioso, guapo, honesto, inteligente, lindo, moreno, pelirrojo, perezoso, rubio, serio, simpático, sincero, tímido and MORE!
Teachers are saying:
- "This was a fantastic resource for my middle schoolers! They loved the activities!"
- "Great bundle - comprehensive and accurate!"
- "Lots of challenging and fun practice activities included!"
- "So organized and full of useful activities!"
Save money with Bundles
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.