Also included in
- Everything you need for an entire unit to get middle & high school students actively engaged in describing themselves and others using Spanish descriptive adjectives and the verb SER! 120 pages of engaging and meaningful activities to promote reading, listening, speaking and writing. Students wi$16.95$19.95Save $3.00
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$403.35Save $124.35
Everything you need for an entire unit to get middle & high school students actively engaged in describing themselves and others using Spanish descriptive adjectives and the verb SER! 120 pages of engaging and meaningful activities to promote reading, listening, speaking and writing.
Students love the clear and simple presentation as well as the relevant activities to get them out of their seats, introducing themselves and speaking with one another.
I taught Spanish for 18 years. For 5 years I taught Spanish 1 for high school credit at the middle school level. This product is the result of years of work and has been revised and perfected in order to save you time and effort! I wish I would have had this as a first year teacher! Huge time saver! Print out selected pages for instant NO PREP writing and speaking activities. (Not editable.)
The Spanish Adjective Unit Includes:
-22 descriptive adjectives in the singular form (alto/bajo, bonito/guapo/feo, rubio/moreno/pelirrojo, gracioso/cómico/serio, ambicioso/perezoso, artístico, atlético, famoso, fuerte, increíble, loco, perfecto, rico, simpático)
-singular forms of the verb ser
-9 nationalities (americano, argentino, boliviano, colombiano, cubano, dominicano, español, mexicano, puertorriqueño)
-differentiated activities to improve listening, speaking, reading & writing skills
-oral presentation ideas
-interpersonal communication activities
-masculine & feminine nouns
-definite & indefinite articles
-making sentences negative
Level: Novice Mid / Spanish 1
These resources promote the following benchmarks:
I can communicate basic information about myself and people I know.
I can describe the physical appearance and personality of a friend.
I can present information about myself and others using words and phrases.
See PREVIEW for details! If you have questions, go to the "ask a question" tab just above the banner in my store.
Teachers are saying:
- "What an amazingly thorough and highly engaging resource! There's such a great variety of activities in this product that will help meet the needs and learning styles of all students! Everything is included here...it is all done for you. This is one of my FAVORITE purchases on TPT, without a doubt."
- "WOW! This is outstanding! Adjective agreement is one of the parts on our midterm and this covers everything! I am going to use this with my 7th graders."
- "Excellent layout/format, scaffolded activities using various modes of communication!"
Get this PowerPoint plus the 4 Vocabulary Lists in a Bundle
You may also LOVE: More Spanish Adjective Activities
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.