This reference can be projected to introduce comparative and superlative adjectives, and it can be distributed and kept by students for their reference and use as a study guide. The reference introduces, explains, and provides examples for:
1. Unequal comparisons with más/menos + adjective + que
2. Unequal irregular comparative adjectives with mejor/peor/menor/mayor que
3. Equal comparisons with tan + adjective + como
4. Equal comparisons with tanto/a/os/as +noun + como
5. Superlatives with el/la/los/las + más/menos + adjective + de
6. Superlatives irregulars mejor/peor/menor/mayor
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here for more of my Spanish comparative adjectives materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Adjectives - Spanish Comparatives and Superlatives Reference by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. adjetivos, gramatica, grammar, superlativo, comparativo