Spanish Adjectives - Spanish Speaking Activity - Find Someone Who
Also included in
- Learn descriptive adjectives in Spanish! Students will LOVE this bundle of 5 activities! Practice up to 47 adjectives used with ser with independent worksheets and engaging games. Great for building vocabulary, reviewing vocabulary or using as Spanish sub plans. Save 25% when purchasing these activiPrice $7.08Original Price $11.85Save $4.77
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Use with anyPrice $11.45Original Price $20.45Save $9.00
- 15 more Must-Have Spanish Resources to help teachers during the first months of Spanish class! These activities support new or seasoned teachers with any beginning Spanish curriculum. Includes 260+ pages of activities, games, speaking activities, word walls, worksheets & PowerPoint Unit, to MAKEPrice $33.60Original Price $69.45Save $35.85
- 100 Spanish Activities for a beginning Spanish curriculum! Must-have Spanish resources to help you through a year of teaching Spanish. Includes over 1,500 pages of vocabulary building activities, games, speaking activities, word walls and worksheets to MAKE LEARNING SPANISH FUN! Find confidence builPrice $189.60Original Price $394.50Save $204.90
- 100+ Spanish Activities for a beginning Spanish curriculum! Must-have Spanish resources to help you through a year of teaching Spanish! Includes 1600+ pages of activities, games, speaking activities, PowerPoint Units, word walls, and worksheets to MAKE LEARNING SPANISH FUN! Find confidence buildingPrice $189.60Original Price $382.90Save $193.30
Practice adjectives in Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with 2 Spanish-speaking activities using descriptive adjectives and the verb ser. In this interpersonal communication activity, students ask questions about their classmate's personality or physical appearance.
Find Someone Who: Students try to get as many signatures as possible by finding someone who can answer their questions affirmatively. Fun and engaging get to know you activity!
No-prep, just print & speak! Includes 2 activities with 12 questions each. Prints 2 activities per page. Use with Spanish 1 students of as a review with Spanish 2.
Level: Novice Low to Novice Mid / Spanish 1
ACTFL Can Do Statement: Interpersonal Communication
-I can answer a few simple questions.
-I can respond to yes/no questions.
-I can communicate basic information about myself and people I know.
This activity is also available in a money saving bundle! Save up to 30% on the Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
Teachers are saying:
- "Pure gold once again! Used this with my lower level students and they were able to speak in the TL the entire time and had fun doing it! Mil gracias."
- "Good way to get students up and moving"
- I love anything that gets the kids out of their seats. This is a really great low prep activity"
- "Kids had a great time interacting with their peers with this activity."
- "Engaging and fun. A great team builder My students are loving it"
You may also LOVE:
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.