Also included in
- Students will LOVE this bundle of 5 Spanish adjective activities! Practice up to 25 Spanish descriptive adjectives used with ser. Great for reinforcing vocabulary throughout the lesson, test review or easy Spanish sub plans. Save 25% when purchasing these activities in the bundle!Includes:1. Spanish$8.45$12.45Save $4.00
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Each activity$16.00$21.00Save $5.00
- 15 more must-have Spanish 1 Resources for Back to School Get through the first month of Spanish class! These Back to School Spanish activities are great for new or seasoned teachers to help you through the first weeks of Spanish class. Fun & engaging activities that students love! Build communit$46.25$69.00Save $22.75
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$403.35Save $124.35
Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these Spanish speaking activities using Spanish descriptive adjectives and the verb ser. In this interpersonal communication activity, students ask questions about their classmate's personality or physical appearance.
Find Someone Who: Students try to get as many signatures as possible by finding someone who can answer their questions affirmatively. Fun and engaging activity!
No-prep resource. Just print & speak! Includes 2 activities with 12 questions each. Prints 2 activities per page.
Level: Novice Low to Novice Mid / Spanish 1
ACTFL Can Do Statement: Interpersonal Communication
-I can answer a few simple questions.
-I can respond to yes/no questions.
-I can communicate basic information about myself and people I know.
This activity is also available in a money saving bundle! Spanish Speaking Activities
Teachers are saying:
- "Pure gold once again! Used this with my lower level students and they were able to speak in the TL the entire time and had fun doing it! Mil gracias."
- "Good way to get students up and moving"
- I love anything that gets the kids out of their seats. This is a really great low prep activity"
- "Kids had a great time interacting with their peers with this activity."
- "Engaging and fun. A great team builder My students are loving it"
You may also LOVE:
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.