Also included in
- Everything you need for an entire unit to get middle & high school students actively engaged in describing themselves and others using Spanish descriptive adjectives and the verb SER! 120 pages of engaging and meaningful activities to promote reading, listening, speaking and writing. Students wi$16.95$19.95Save $3.00
- Students will LOVE this bundle of 5 Spanish adjective activities! Practice up to 25 Spanish descriptive adjectives used with ser. Great for reinforcing vocabulary throughout the lesson, test review or easy Spanish sub plans. Save 25% when purchasing these activities in the bundle!Includes:1. Spanish$8.45$12.45Save $4.00
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$403.35Save $124.35
Spanish Descriptive Adjectives - Stay organized and build vocabulary with 4 lists of 84 Spanish adjectives to use when describing yourself and others. These adjectives are used with the verb "ser." This works great for easy Spanish sub plans
Includes: 23 descriptive adjectives, 12 words related to people & places, 9 nationalities and 40 cognate adjectives, answer keys, 2 formats for printing. Define the word or write the cognates in Spanish. Use the vocabulary to describe others. Use for an introduction to the unit, a comprehension check or as a review.
Level: Novice Mid / Spanish 1
These resources promote the following benchmarks:
I can communicate basic information about myself and people I know.
I can describe the physical appearance and personality of a friend.
I can present information about myself and others using words and phrases.
I can recognize and sometimes understand words and phrases that I have learned for specific purposes.
Adjectives include: alto, ambicioso, bajo, bonito, bueno, cómico, fantástico, feo, flaco, generoso, gordo, gracioso, guapo, honesto, lindo, moreno, pelirrojo, perezoso, rubio, serio, simpático, sincero, tímido and MORE!
Teachers are saying:
- "This is exactly what I needed to introduce my 6th graders to adjectives in Spanish. This is going to save me so much time!! And I can leave it for when I have a sub."
- "This is a great source of adjectives and they are broken down by categories which adds to its greatness!"
- "Huge list! Love it."
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.