Save 20% over the individual price by purchasing these Spanish adjectives and ser resources bundled together!
- Spanish Adjectives and Ser 10 Sentences and 10 Adjectives Translations #2
- Students translate 10 English to Spanish sentences. Each contains at least 3 descriptive adjectives and the verb ser. They also translate 10 English adjectives to Spanish, and must write a Spanish adjective under each of the 7 clip art images shown. The answer key is included.
- Spanish Adjectives & Ser Sentences - 12 Fill in Blank & Translate to English
- Students practice ser conjugations with 12 fill in the blank sentences which they must then also translate to English. The sentences contain descriptive adjectives, most of which are cognates. Two sentences deal with ser for origin. A full conjugation of ser is included and there is a work bank to assist students with their translations. There are also 5 clip art images that students are instructed to identify with a Spanish descriptive adjective. The answer key is included.
- Spanish Adjectives With Ser 10 Sentences and 12 Vocabulary Translations
- Students practice gender and number agreement with descriptive adjectives used for people and different forms of the verb ser. Sentences contain 2 - 3 adjectives each. Examples of nouns used in the sentences are mom, boyfriend, girls, and teachers. There are also 12 English adjectives to translate to Spanish. The answer key is included.
- Spanish Adjectives and Ser Worksheet - Compose 10 Sentences -
Students compose 10 sentences describing the people listed using ser and at least 2 descriptive adjectives for each. They must also conjugate ser twice - once at the top of paper and once at the bottom. Since answers will vary, the answer key is not included.
- Spanish Adjectives 10 Sentences With Family and Ser Worksheet -
Students translate 10 English to Spanish sentences with ser, adjectives, and family vocabulary. The sentences are very basic and allow students to practice gender agreement of nouns and adjectives. Students must also provide the Spanish meaning of 6 English adjectives. The answer key is included.
Created by Sue Summers
Purchase these as part of my 20 products $-Saving Spanish Adjectives Bundle.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish adjectives materials.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish ser materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Adjectives and Ser Bundle of 5 Worksheets
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License