Spanish – Affirmative Informal Commands in an authentic TV ad
Students will practice affirmative informal commands by analyzing an authentic TV commercial from Spain. The Spanish government issued an ad telling citizens how to protect themselves from the heat during the summer months. I included the ad with and without subtitles so it can be used with different levels.
I created these activities for my Spanish 2 when studying informal commands.
The activities included will provide students with practice in the use of affirmative formal commands and Spanish listening comprehension.
The materials include:
• Lesson description and objectives
• Teaching tips
• The original TV commercial from Spain – with and without subtitles
• A cloze activity identifying the informal commands
• A guide about how to tackle new vocabulary
• 2 vocabulary exercises
• Comprehension questions
• An oral activity to practice the use of affirmative formal commands
• Answer keys for the grammar and vocabulary activities and comprehension questions
These materials are great for students to practice affirmative informal commands. They can see how these commands are used in real life by real native speakers. Also, it is a fantastic opportunity for students to practice listening comprehension in general. Great addition to your health unit!
I love followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the red “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
to check another grammar activity, the preterite vs. the imperfect, using an authentic material!
Thanks for shopping My Store!
Profe Sra Sanchez