Also included in
- Love self-grading, no prep digital assessments AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of editable Google Forms assessments for Spanish class! These Google Forms are an easy way to assess your Spanish students' understanding either during distance learning or using technology in the classroo$148.50$198.00Save $49.50
- Are you looking for an EASY digital way to give your Spanish students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of affirmative tú commands? If so, this Google mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of regular and irregular affirmative tú comman$5.50$7.50Save $2.00
- Love no-prep digital resources AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of over 160 engaging Google resources for Spanish class! There are three types of Google resources in this bundle: digital task cards for Google Slides (54), self-checking digital mystery pictures for Google Sheets (53),$396.00$566.00Save $170.00
Self-grading? Yes, please! This Spanish affirmative tú commands digital assessment created in Google Forms is self-grading, editable, AND no prep! This is a great way to assess students' understanding of regular and irregular affirmative tú commands in Spanish either during distance learning or using technology in the classroom. There are 25 editable questions in this assessment. Right now, the questions are images so sneaky students cannot translate them to English. Questions and answers can be swapped out as you please, though. Please see the preview for a sample of the questions included.
This Google Forms assessment is included in my discounted Spanish Google Forms Assessment Mega Bundle. With the mega bundle, you save 25% on all my Google Forms, PLUS you get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it.
For only $2 more, you can also get my Affirmative Tú Commands Digital Task Cards for Google Slides!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
Why does TPT need access to my Google Drive account for this resource?
TPT will ONLY add the resource to your Google Drive, and will not be able to change anything in your Drive. This process ensures that you receive your own, individual copy of this resource.
If your school district does not allow resources to be added in this way, you can still purchase the resource. Just email me directly with your TPT name, date of purchase, order number, and email address. Once I have verified the purchase, I will send you a link to the resource directly, usually within 48 hours. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I use this assessment?
- Download from TpT.
- Make a copy.
- Review the questions. You may add, edit, or remove questions to your liking. You can also adjust how many points each question is worth, choose to shuffle the questions when it is assigned, allow students to see the correct answer if they choose the wrong answer, and more. It's completely editable and customizable.
- Assign to students in Google Classroom, Seesaw, or other digital classroom platforms by attaching the link to the resource.
- Sit back and watch the graded results come in.
I would love to use this resource but my school doesn't use Google Classroom. Will this work on my LMS?
Most likely, YES! Click the links below to learn more about how to assign Google Forms to other learning management systems.
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the assessment and submit them to you via Google Classroom or other LMS.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see all of my Google resources like digital task cards for Google Slides, Google Forms assessments, and pixel art mystery pictures.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like this Google Form!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE present tense digital task cards for Google Slides? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts