Spanish Airport and Travel Diagram and Labeling Activity - Aeropuerto - This download contains words and images used in the airport and when traveling. Sample words are: agente de viaje, vuelo, salida, llegada, abordar, asiento, pasaporte, maleta, and boleto.
The download includes:
1. Page labeled with 25 Spanish words.
2. Page with images that students can label.
3. Page with suggested uses.
Uses for this item:
1. Present and practice vocabulary
2. Labeling assignment for students
3. Practice prepositions of location - give each student a copy of the diagram. Dictate 2 words and have students determine an appropriate preposition for the words.
4. Students use the vocabulary words to sketch their own airport diagram.
5. Students write sentences, a paragraph, or a travel essay using the vocabulary words.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish Airport and Travel Diagram and Labeling Activity - Aeropuerto
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License