The product includes 32 unique bingo boards to review and practice the Spanish Alphabet. All letters are included, as well as "LL," "RR," and "Ñ." Also included is an illustration sheet describing 7 different ways to win. Have fun and keep students engaged by switching up the ways to win. Keep track of the letters you call out by using the included Spanish alphabet sheet, or print out the sheet as a guide for students.
- Print the boards out in color and laminate them for protection.
- There are 2 boards per sheet, so use a paper cutter to make a clean cut.
- The smaller size bingo boards are great for storing them in a desk/filing cabinet.
- Cut up small squares of construction paper for students to use as "chips" to mark off their letters. Construction paper is easy to use and don't make noise if they fall! :)
- Keep track of the letters you call out during the games.
- Say the letters in Spanish so students practice the alphabet.
- When students believe they received Bingo, have them repeat the letters back to you in Spanish so you can check off the letters.