This is a perfect tool to introduce at the beginning of the school year. Whether you are introducing the alphabet or reviewing it, this journal lets you go through each letter of the alphabet and its syllables. Using letter-related pictures, students will have the opportunity to form and write words using the syllables of the Spanish alphabet while increasing vocabulary.
The Spanish Alphabet journal includes:
- 66 Pages
- Uppercase and lowercase tracing guidelines.
- Syllables tracing guidelines.
- Word bank.
- Each letter has an extra page to add new words seen in class.
- Soft c, soft g, rr, and soft r have separate alphabet pages.
- Digraphs ch and ll also have separate alphabet pages.
Check the matching Classroom Alphabet Line,
Matching Spanish Alphabet Flashcards,
And matching Alphabet Mini-Cards Set,