A Spanish alphabet workbook to meet the differentiated needs of your kindergarten and 1st grade students
1. Can cover 2 literacy lessons or stations per week
2. Can be used to teach or review the alphabet
3. Can be differentiated for emergent or more experience writers within a kindergarten or first grade setting
4. Perfect for binding into a workbook to keep student work organized
5. Can also be copied as individual pages for school or homework
Each letter has two pages: one picture page and one graphic organizer page to write words by their initial syllables. These can be used for write around the room, teacher dictation, alphabet flashcards, or looking up words in books.
All the letters of the Spanish alphabet are included, (except for k and w are not included).
Ch, ll, ñ, and rr are included.