This is a 12-line poem to teach the 12 Spanish demonstrative adjectives. The language is basic and repetitive to make it easy for students to learn the structures and vocabulary. There are 6 stanzas, each containing 2 demonstrative adjectives, an animal in both singular and plural forms, and either adjectives that describe them or nouns for comparing them. Animals include dog, kitten, cow, pig, squirrel, and rat. Goat is also used with a comparison of one of the other animals. Adjectives include pretty, playful, little, sleepy, skinny, cute, and active.
Included in the download:
1. Spanish only large font page for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
2. Spanish/English page with 2 poems per page for student handouts.
3. Close activity fill in the blank with Spanish demonstrative adjectives.
4. Close activity fill in the blank with English demonstrative adjectives.
5. Activity ideas page.
6. Spanish/English large font page for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish songs, chants, and poetry.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Animals and Demonstrative Adjectives Bilingual Poem and Activities
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Spanish poem, Spanish poetry, grammar, poesia