Spanish Autumn Song - Canción del Otoño - This song will make learning autumn vocabulary fun and easy! It is sung to the tune of a well known song, and your students will enjoy doing actions while singing it.
1. One page with 1 song on it for presenting and practicing as a class
2. One page with 2 songs on it for student handouts
3. One page with tips on how to use the song
4. Two pages, each with 5 flashcards of song images
5. One page with song as a close exercise for students complete
Examples of the song vocabulary are otoño, hojas, escuela, frío, abrigos, and ventanas.
The English translation is included.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish songs, chants, and poetry.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Autumn Song - Canción del Otoño
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. Spanish fall, seasons, active learning, brain break, otono