Also included in
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have so$16.99$20.95Save $3.96
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom manageme$36.99$41.93Save $4.94
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and movi$97.99$125.77Save $27.78
Are you looking for Spanish Conversation Cards for Preterite Ir for interpersonal speaking to get students talking and moving about the weekend or after a break or the first day of Spanish 2? These Spanish task cards are a perfect way to review or introduce the verb ir in the preterite in Spanish. Introduce fuiste, fui, and fue in Spanish class with differentiation, while getting students talking in Spanish.
What's included in these Ir Question Cards?
✅ Five versions of Spanish task cards
✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support.
✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
✅ All versions of the task cards are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
These Spanish question cards are a great no-prep activity for any Monday or after a break. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, only one verb is used and all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an optional extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
These Preterite Weekend Chat conversation cards would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a specific time in the past.
What other teachers are saying
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Students loved using this resource during our introduction to the preterite form. Awesome for middle school! - Maria D
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Fun way to start class and I can also see using it as a brain break once kids are familiar enough with using IR in the preterite. My students really enjoyed the opportunity to get up and move around. - Victoria F
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Great activity to review past tense and get kids back into the Spanish groove at the beginning of the school year. - Sra Ruiz
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
Another resource to introduce the past tense of ir
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out Preterite Tense in Spanish class & How to use Question Cards
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.