Spanish Back to School Activities 1st Week Mi verano PRETERITE BUNDLE Level 3/4
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
This mi verano 1st Week Spanish class Bundle gets students talking about their summer using the preterite tense. Variations in this Mi verano Bundle could be adapted for all upper levels including Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as activities for the first week of Spanish class.
Included in the Hybrid Mi verano preterite Bundle is an Editable Google Slideshow, a printable paper Find Someone Who interpersonal speaking activity & printable differentiated question cards.
Included preterite mi verano resources for the 1st week of Spanish 3 or Spanish 4
The best-selling differentiated printable resource for the 1st day of Spanish class is included. (It has been used in 1800+ classrooms so far) Variations of this people hunt could be printed and used as an option on the first day of Spanish class. It can be used in person or digital with the TPT digital EASEL add-on.
This Mi Verano PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 - Interpersonal questions - yo form provided - most support
- ✅ Page 2 - Presentational writing about friends - support of s/he forms - most support
- ✅ Page 3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 - Presentational writing about friends & self - differentiated support word bank
- ✅ Page 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
⭐ Questions Cards - mi verano- printable & differentiated Spanish task cards
✅ Five versions of question cards in Spanish to print & chat without tech
- ✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support. (for partner chatting)
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support. (for small group chatting)
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion. (post on the board, outside, or around the school to chat at a distance!)
✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
⭐ Mi verano Google Slides - digital review of mi verano in the Preterite
✅ Includes: 15 Summer Break class starter slides & 15 Break Discussion Slides
- ✅ The first 15 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides would be great to post as the first activity on the 1st day or week. They are separated into reading, speaking & writing practice & could fill up a whole class period. Or they could be used each day during the 1st week of school as a class starter or ice breaker. They would work well as digital homework or sub plans too.
- ✅ The second 15 slides are general questions to click through and discuss or have students write down, type, or discuss answers. You could pick a few to focus on and discuss after each break. For distance learning, you could go through the slides together or maybe have students answer the questions using Flipgrid and respond to each other, or have students go through them in small groups in breakout rooms.
The mi verano resources are a great way to start Spanish class the week after your summer break that personalizes content to your students. They focus on the preterite tense talking about specific events of the summer. There is a mix of digital editable Google Slides, as well as print Find Someone Who and Question cards, to be able to do something new each day the first week with repeated preterite review and practice.
If you are looking for the ultimate source of Summer Break Chat in Spanish class resources using the preterite, this bundle is for you!
Spanish teachers love this Mi Verano bundle for the 1st weeks of Spanish class
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was an excellent resource for my students to get back into the groove of speaking in Spanish after their summer vacation. Highly engaging! The speaking prompts were helpful to give students' confidence when using the preterite tense. We recapped for a few days using these questions & answers. Gracias! - Ronnetta B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent. I will be using these frameworks for more just sit-n-chats a LOT this year! Thank you! - Kate (Spanish grades 10-12)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied. This was perfect for the first week of school for my upper levels. (11th-12th grade Spanish)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you for this activity. Students in my Spanish 4 class had a blast doing it on the second day of school. - Eddy
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐ Bundle Up⭐
⭐Get this Mi verano Bundle for the best deal on post-summer activities in Spanish.
Other Back to School resources for Spanish Class you may enjoy
- ⭐ Back to School: High Frequency Verbs Unit
- ⭐ Back to School Bundle.
- ⭐ Proficiency Puzzle
- ⭐ Syllabus for Spanish 1, 2 & 3
- ⭐ all Weekend Chat resources here
Similar resources for the 1st week of French Class
• Find Someone Who - Mon Été (past tense FRENCH).
Have difficulty with a file?
- The Find Someone Who & Question Cards are PDF Download. You must have an updated PDF reader to download. The Slides is a Google Resource & will be found in a folder called TPT purchase in your connected Google Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas 1st day plans. Or learn more about Weekend Chat in this blog post.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.