Spanish Back to School Activities - Essential Editable Google MEGA BUNDLE
- Google Slides™
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (23)
showing 1-5 of 23 products
Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance learning units, digital lesson plan templates, daily check-in activities, digital weekly routines, current authentic music brackets, and seasonal Spanish culture activities are all included.
Most resources could be used with every level of Spanish you teach, adapting the editable resources to differentiate between levels.
Every resource is completely editable and created with Google Slides, Docs, or Sheets and can be downloaded as Microsoft versions if needed as well.
This Digital Mega Bundle is all updated for 2023 & includes
- ✅ 4 Distance Learning Units - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfecto & préterito tenses (Super 7)
- ✅ Back to School Lesson Plan documents & Proficiency Puzzle
- ✅ Literature Circle Upper-level Unit
- Find Someone Who Template
- ✅ 12 Editable Google Slideshows for daily, weekly, and yearly routines. This includes past & future weekend chats, SEL check-in, Music, Dance, Jokes, Hispanic Heritage Month 7, Afro-Latinx 4, 2022 Music bracket, Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, Valentine's day, and more!
Each of the FOUR Editable Google Slideshow digital units includes:
- ✅ 4 Units focusing on: Super 7 Present, Imperfect & Preterite + Sweet 16 Present
- ✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
- ✅ 4 large Editable Google Slideshows (78-100+ slides) - to share with students on Google Classroom.
- ✅ 22 slides of vocabulary, each with a separate Quizlet
- ✅ 22 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
- ✅ comprehensible story videos with optional extensions (Present only)
- ✅ 22 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice
- ✅ comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- ✅ 60+ authentic jokes for reading practice
- ✅ 14 guess the classic story for authentic reading practice (pret & imp only)
- ✅ 22 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
- ✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- ✅ Extra Quizlets, Blookets, and other online games to review the whole unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- ✅ Overall assessment ideas
What vocab is covered in the digital units?
- ✅ Super 7 Present tense unit 1 - es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere,
- ✅ Sweet 16 Present tense unit2 - le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene,
- ✅ Super 7 imperfect unit - era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba, quería
- ✅ Super 7 preterite unit - fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso.
Back to School Resources For Spanish class
- ✅ Lesson Plan documents - plan for year, month & year
- ✅ Proficiency Puzzle - teach language proficiency levels
This bundle includes NEW 2023 Year of Para Empezar editable Google slideshows.
✅ 8 Editable Google Slides Resources for a full school year of Spanish warm ups
✅ Over 200 Slides of Spanish bell ringers to get students engaged & on task
✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
✅ The most up-to-date current songs & authentic resources of Spanish culture
✅ A consistent weekly Spanish bell ringer schedule during the majority of the year.
- Monday - Weekend Talk - 45 weekend talk slides
- Tuesday - martes del mapa - 22 Spanish geography slides
- Wednesday - Music - 25 música miércoles slides
- Thursday - Jokes - 22 jaja jueves slides
- Friday - Dance - 22 baile viernes slides + 30 Slides Pre Weekend Talk
✅ Fun seasonal pauses - Hispanic Heritage Month, Afro-Latinx (Feb), Mania musical (March music bracket).
+ you could also pause to do the seasonal class starters included for Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, Valentine's day
More Digital Resources for Spanish Class that are included
- ✅ Literature Circle Upper-level Unit - for any novel
- ✅ Find Someone Who Template - use to create digital speaking activities for any unit
- ✅ Sub Plan Template
What other teachers are saying about this digital Spanish bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really love the variety of resources in this bundle! There are so many wonderful activities, but I am really enjoying all the music options. It's a fantastic way to expose the culture to my students, and they love it! - Linda G
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐ Bundle up for the best deals possible!⭐
⭐ Get this Digital Spanish Mega bundle for the best deal on Google resources from Mis Clases Locas.
Other Mis Clases Mega Bundles you might like
⭐ High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Resources & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases after you click add to drive on each one.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas Super 7 Digital Unit & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.