Spanish Back to School Activities MEGA BUNDLE 1st Weeks of Spanish Plans
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (25)
showing 1-5 of 25 products
Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.
This Spanish back to school bundle includes multiple best-selling, teacher-tested, first weeks of Spanish class resources for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4, perfect if you teach many levels of Spanish as a department of one!
Included general resources for back to school in Spanish Class
- ✅ Proficiency Puzzle - help everyone get clear on proficiency levels
- ✅ Syllabus for all levels of Spanish - editable one-page Spanish syllabus
- ✅ Pre Unit 1 - a mini-unit plan for the first-week logistics
- ✅ New Editable Parent Newsletter - positive parent news day 1 of Spanish
- ✅ 1st Week Spanish Slideshow - editable Google Slides to help the week go smooth
- ✅ Lesson Plan templates - editable Google templates - weekly, monthly & yearly curriculum planing for Spanish class
- ✅ Attention Getter Posters in Spanish - to post for classroom management
- ✅ Mi verano Find Someone Who - very popular 1st day of upper-level Spanish
- ✅ Questions Cards - mi verano - mix up the 1st days of upper level Spanish with differentiated question cards in the preterite tense
Additionally, spend the next couple of weeks introducing the present, past, and future tenses to your Spanish class with 5 units focusing on high frequency verbs in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a review. They include variations on the verbs below:
- ✅ es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere
- ✅ le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene
- ✅ era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería
- ✅ fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso
- ✅ será, tendrá, irá, habrá, estará, querrá, hará
5 Included original High-Frequency Verb Units
These could each be used as their own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over a school year. The heart of these units is personal student interviews, focusing on these high-frequency verbs in each tense.
- Super 7 Present tense Spanish
- Sweet 16 Spanish present tense irregular verbs
- Imperfect Spanish Super 7 unit - el imperfecto
- Preterite Spanish Super 7 unit - el pretérito
- Future tense Spanish Super 7 unit - el futuro
Each of the 5 Back to School Spanish CI units includes:
- ✅ A possible Spanish class unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ A 40-60 page slideshow with personal questions, 7 (or more) brain break songs (one for each verb) with embedded videos, and a mini-story.
- ✅ An open-ended free-write quiz in Spanish
- ✅ student help sheet for Spanish differentiation
- ✅ optional guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script
- ✅ Bonus Quizlets to practice Spanish vocabulary
- ✅ All of the above are editable Google documents.
Additionally, FIVE 5 page Find Someone who people hunt or interview activities are included, 1 for each tense as well. These are in PDF only.
They each contain multiple versions to fit a variety of class needs including optional support of word banks and first-person responses.
5 FSW each contain multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
- Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
- Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
If you are looking for everything you could possibly want for back to school in Spanish class for multiple levels, this Spanish 1st week mega bundle is for you!
A Back to School Spanish best seller with 5-star rave reviews!
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I have been completely amazed by this resource. So many great things to use in my students. It has saved me so much time planning and preparing for our virtual learning six weeks. Thanks so much! - Angela W
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Any resource I have used from MisClasesLocas have been superb. This bundle was no exception. - Senor Esteban
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great variety of activities! I'll be integrating this into my Spanish 1 and 2 classes in high school throughout the year. Very comprehensive! Gracias! - Cristina C
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing resources and will make back to school super easy with trying CI! - Life by a teacher
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SO far it has been a game changer for me as I teach 6 week exploratory classes to 8th, 7th , and 6th graders that have never had Spanish before! Brand new program that I am in charge of in addition to Spanish 1-3!!!!
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A lot of easy activities to use with no prep. - Ciarra (8th grade Spanish)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Buy this Back to School Mega Bundle for the best deal possible!
If you purchase and already have individual items, you can request a refund for the overlaps if needed.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a mix of PDF Downloads & Google Resources (which will be found in a folder in your Drive called TPT purchases).
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Curriculum.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.