Spanish colors will be fun to learn with this variety of engaging worksheets and activities.
Please download the PREVIEW to see all the activities included in the unit.
COLOR BILINGUAL WORD WALL
Word Walls are a great way to teach vocabulary and enhance Spanish lessons. These cards can easily be used in a pocket chart or as classroom décor. I recommend that you laminate them first and then cut them up so that will be more durable.
THIS SET INCLUDES A TOTAL OF 88 CARDS!!
-16 Spanish Cards in color.
-16 Spanish Cards with colored pictures on black and white background to save on ink.
-16 English Cards in color.
-16 English Cards with colored pictures on B & W background to save on ink.
-4 blank cards with colored background so you as the teacher can add more vocabulary words to your word wall if you so desire.
-4 blank cards with black and white background so you as the teacher can add more vocabulary words to your word wall if you so desire.
1. Vocabulary List (15 color words)
2. El Arco Iris de Colores Coloring Page:
Students will read the words and color them accordingly.
3. Word Search
Level 1: Alphabetize the colors and find them in the puzzle.
Level 2: Translate the English color words to Spanish. Then, find them in the puzzle.
4. Color Crossword Puzzle
5. Word Art: This worksheet can be used to review vocabulary words related to the colors on the WORD WALL. Students should be encouraged to color and decorate the vocabulary words. It is very beneficial for students to use new vocabulary words in a variety of different ways.
When students have finished this word art worksheet, it can be easily displayed to make a beautiful bulletin board display.
CONCENTRATION GAME CARDS & MINGLE ACTIVITY CARDS
I have also included the directions on how to implement two different fun, interactive activities in your own classroom. Your students will love learning these cards to actually enhance their verbal skills.
MORE SPANISH RESOURCES
Spanish AR Verbs Present Tense
Spanish Present Tense Verb Activities: Roll and Write
Spanish Subject Pronoun Posters and Worksheets
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺