Spanish Back to School High Frequency Verbs BUNDLE present Super 7 & Sweet 16
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
Introduce the present tense to your novice Spanish class with the original high frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16 high-frequency verbs in Spanish Present tense. This bundle would be great for Spanish 1, exploratory Spanish, middle school Spanish, or as a review in Spanish 2 or Spanish 3.
These two full CI units focus on the following Present Tense irregular verbs
✅ es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere
✅ le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene
This Bundle includes the following Present Tense Spanish resources
click on each one for more details
✅ High Frequency Super 7 Unit - Present Tense Novice Spanish.
✅ High Frequency Verbs Unit - Sweet 16 - present.
✅ Find Someone Who - Super 7 - novice Spanish.
✅ Find Someone Who - Sweet 16 - present.
Each of the 2 present tense Spanish units includes:
✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
✅ 45+ page Editable Google slideshow
✅ 18-19 persona especial questions
✅ 7-11 brain break songs (one for each included verb)
✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
✅ Poster of personalized question
✅ BONUS story videos & Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
These could each be used as their own comprehensible input mini unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over a school year. The heart of these units are personal student interviews, focusing on these high frequency verbs.
Additionally, 2 Find Someone Who people hunt or interview activities are included for each unit irregular Spanish present tense unit as well. These are in PDF only.
They each contain multiple versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- ✅ Page 2 - write about friends - support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ✅ Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
- ✅ Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ✅ Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
A Present Tense Spanish class best seller with many 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This has been a life saver. I am trying to restructure my classes and right now with small groups I felt that this might be a good time to try some new things out! This is very thorough and a great way to start! - Lisa B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My middle school intro Spanish class doesn't have a great curriculum and this was a great starting point for me to build on. - Susan B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really liked these resources, especially the "Find Someone Who" because it gave them really good speaking practice. - Megan B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome material to introduce irregular verbs in a comprehensible manner. - Todo espanol
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Helpful resource - transforming the way I teach and plan. - Christina C
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really liked this resource. I split up the units to go throughout the entire year for my Spanish I class, first starting with the super 7 unit in term 1, then breaking up the Sweet 16 unit to go throughout our second semester. My students really enjoyed being able to have such a communicative style to class with persona especial, and it was great for them to also be able to listen to authentic Spanish-language songs that contain the vocabulary they are working on learning. If you are working on planning out your Spanish I course, you can definitely use this throughout the entire year and just supplement it with novels (I used El Capibara con Botas and Piratas del Caribe). - Kristy
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
If you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original units Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of Google Resources, which will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases & PDF downloads for the Find Someone Who.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & Teach Spanish Present Tense
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.